Blade is easy cheater !!

Just about, almost, anything goes.
wolf
Armenia

Blade is easy cheater !!

Postby wolf » 3 years ago

Hi guys !! We all perfect know about Blade his easy cheater and i wondering why you dont bann him??? I talck with Boogey and he say me before 1 year KLM clan is ban him :yes: But 2a clan unban him :NO: !!! What is that mean guys???!!! Are you love play with cheater?? Or you know something?? Explaine me this please? Or you scared 2a??? Ban him in KLM day!!! Too much players are left when he play bcz they dont wont play with cheater!!! We wont to see our server clean :nav_pokerface:
Dodgy
klm-clan Leader
Netherlands

Re: Blade is easy cheater !!

Postby Dodgy » 3 years ago

I am pretty sure he is not a cheater though. Others may of course have other opinions about him. nevertheless, we can't ban anyone without proof.
=K(L)M=Ðodgy|Ldr

One clean motion. No hesitation.
-=BoogeyMan=-
klm-clan General
Netherlands

Postby -=BoogeyMan=- » 3 years ago

I dont think he is clean :P: but we dont have a good proof,,i have check him a lott of times and make a screenshots ....there is no proof to see that he is a cheater :eeeek: but soms times whe i see him playing and think thats no posible to play like that ........but we have no good proof maby some day :eeeek:
Greetz Boogey
=K(L)M=BoogeyMan(NL)|Gen

“Instead of wiping away your tears, wipe away the people who created them.”

wolf
Armenia

I hope 1 day he will banned bcz i play with him and i see 1000 times his cheat :nav_pokerface: :nav_pokerface:
Rinus
klm-clan General
Netherlands

Postby Rinus » 3 years ago

if he cheats he hide it well !!!! but as this is said. We have no evidence ... we can not just ban someone on our server because he might have played false !!! Proof is the only way to take action .... sry sometimes it's frustrating .. :crying:
I am one of many who think sometimes this can not ..but I have nothing to substantiate it !!! so he just keep playing until ........... :huh:
He is perhaps the best player of mohaa :wink2:
daarna pas de frikandel speler :Laughing_Dodgy:
=K(L)M=Semperfi(NL)|Gen

You're never beaten until you admit it.
wolf
Armenia

Anyway guys thank you for reply :yes:
TheOldSoldier

Postby TheOldSoldier » 3 years ago

:LMAO: , the debate about Blade, has been going on for years.
Henri IV
klm-clan General
France

Postby Henri IV » 3 years ago

about blade
i think he no cheate , and i could kill him a lot , so i m agree ,sometime he can kill so easy , so not about wallacking, peahaps something like autoshoot,!!!!!now he know we suspecting him , and he like play mohaa,he will be stupid to cheate because he will be ban for ever,,,i think like rinus,he is not the playeur alone who are suspect,so with out prove we can t ban him!!!.

i think more anover playeurs are more suspect
=K(L)M=Henri IV|Gen
Franz Josef
Germany

Postby Franz Josef » 3 years ago

I spectated him a lot a while back, because i thought it was fun to see
how he is playing the game. If you ask me, he is clean. He's just a very, very skilled player.

I think even a player using WH or aimbot would not be as good as blade at times, or be caught
fairly fast.

What's bugging me is some people, Henri and Semperfi, claimed to have shot me, and i didn't
die. I really don't want anyone to think im cheating... cause that sucks. Someone mentioned it could be lag. I don't think so, cause iam close to the server, and have a very good internet connection.
If someone has any ideas on that, please let me know.
Barbi
Aruba

Postby Barbi » 3 years ago

wolf wrote:Hi guys !! We all perfect know about Blade his easy cheater and i wondering why you dont bann him??? I talck with Boogey and he say me before 1 year KLM clan is ban him :yes: But 2a clan unban him :NO: !!! What is that mean guys???!!! Are you love play with cheater?? Or you know something?? Explaine me this please? Or you scared 2a??? Ban him in KLM day!!! Too much players are left when he play bcz they dont wont play with cheater!!! We wont to see our server clean :nav_pokerface:

Hi Armpower

Return to “Off-topic”